The Riggers Tower Climbing kit is a versatile combination of equipment which allows for work positioning and fall arrest.
The NEON harness structure ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security. Chest rings and articulated hip section with floating belt attachment aligns the webbing to for optimum fit and freedom of movement.
Also in the Riggers Tower Climbing Kit is the ELITE twin lanyards for continuous attachment while climbing. The rope material gives a high level of resistance to abrasion and cutting. The large central ring proves a straightforward place to “park” an unused lanyard.
The PIRANHA adjustable lanyard allows precise positioning and can be operated with one hand.
- Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
- Chest rings for comfort and freedom of movement
- Large lumbar support pad for high level comfort and support during positioning
- Adjustable harness structure ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security
- Integral lanyard parking points
All work kits come complete with our versatile KARI transport bag (B30 – WLL 18kg). heightec’s new KARI bag range is tough, waterproof and suitable for storage and hauling. Designed specifically for work at height and rescue, the KARI transport bag range brings all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection. Different styles available for different functions – personal kits, rescue systems, rope, tool bags etc. View the full range here.
Commodity Code: N/A
Country of Origin: UK