Roof work kit is a simple, lightweight and easy to use fall protection system which provides a versatile solution to working at height for construction or roof users.
The kit allows users to use work restraint to protect themselves, which is preferred in the hierarchy to fall arrest. However, the key components are also certified for fall arrest.
Roof work kit can be extended with the addition of deadweight anchors, horizontal flexible anchorage lines, or permanent anchors.
The kit includes the MANTLE rope protector canvas, a durable rope protector with velcro closure.
You should ensure users are competent and that the possibility of rescue has been considered.
- B30 – WLL 18kg
- Designed specifically for work at height and rescue.
- Tough, waterproof, suitable for storage and hauling.
- Has all the features of traditional dry bags but with increased protection.
NEXUS 2 point fall arrest harness
- The unique heightec webbing junction plate on the NEXUS harness enables optimum fit, providing maximum comfort.
- Has front and rear attachment points.
- Front attachment point is suitable for fall arrest, vertical systems and rescue.
- Fully adjustable harness structure ensures good fit with maximum comfort and security.
- Contrasting leg and torso colour webbing assists correct fitting of harness for the experienced users.
- Allows continuous connection to a ladder or structure when climbing masts and towers.
- Heatshrunk absorber with replacement cover, tamper evident but with increased durability. Replacement absorber covers available to purchase separately.
- Absorber will not deploy at force less than 200 kg. Minimum strength 1500 kg after deployment.
- Unique serial ID number allows easy management of equipment.
- Approved for users up to 140 kg.
- All heightec’s energy absorbing fall arrest lanyards have been additionally tested with 125 kg, 25% above the EN standard requirement.
PIRANHA Adjustable Lanyard, 20m
- The PIRANHA is compact, durable and lighter and more portable than traditional designs.
- 20m rope fall prevention system for flat or sloping situations provides support to a user positioned below the anchorage point, or to provide restraint against a fall to a user connected to a properly positioned anchor away from the edge.
- One handed operation even when wearing gloves. Easily adjustable to allow precise positioning for the work task.
- The flexible line allows movement around the work area. The system can be as long as required and is light to carry and use.
DUON-Air technical safety helmet
- Total compliance for complex environments with changing hazards
- Full adaptability with configurable chinstrap and vents
- Exceptional fit and stability with a unique adjustment system
- Complete versatility; compatible with a full range of accessories
Commodity Code: N/A
Country of Origin: UK